TEMIS : university campus and technology business park
At the core of France's leading industrial region, companies, training centers, transfer centers and laboratories develop their know-how and address their expertise in sectors with high technological value with TEMIS.
Located in Besançon, TEMIS is the technopole specialized in microtechnology and health. Your activity is welcomed on an ISO 14001 park of nearly 250 hectares resolutely oriented Smart systems, industry 4.0, aeronautics - defense - aerospace, transportation, watchmaking - jewelry, medical devices, biotherapy and biomanufacturing.
- An ecosystem favorable to the development of your activites with its 2 TEMIS Innovation hubs TEMIS Innovation - House of Microtechnology and Bio Innovation
- A network of innovative companies that are leaders in their fields:
- Networks and partners in close proximity: Health Tech, Accélérateur ProPulseur, INPI, Bpifrance, Réseau Entreprendre, Invest PME, Initiative Réseau, etc.
Talents and Campus
Besançon, city-campus, together with Dijon and Belfort-Montbéliard, is one of the 3 higher education hubs in Burgundy-Franche-Comté with a total of more than 70,000 students.
15,000 students, i.e. half of Besançon's student population, are in direct contact with the technopole, its companies, entrepreneurship and open innovation programs, infrastructure, events and services.
The Bouloie-TEMIS and TEMIS Santé campuses are clearly focused on the future; their level of integration makes it easier to get closer to the business community and thus demystify the worlds of research, innovation and start-ups.
in the technopole
in the industry
Research and innovation
Recognized hubs of excellence
- AUTOMATIC AND MICROMECHANICS SYSTEMS,
- ENERGY AND MULTIPHYSICS SYSTEMS ENGINEERING,
- MICRO, NANOTECHNOLOGY AND SYSTEMS,
- TISSUE AND CELL ENGINEERING,